The Staff and Governors have been working on Our School Development Plan.
For 2018-2019 we are focusing on the following things to make Kennet Valley a strong school, where children grow in confidence and make excellent progress academically.
- Improve progress in writing and maths by ensuring all writing is over the same, high standard, and that maths improvements continue to embed.
- Improve the leadership and management to ensure all teaching and learning is of a high standard, and is continually monitored and evaluated.
- Continue to build children’s self confidence
- For governors to work effectively with staff to communicate a shared vision, ethos and strategic direction for the school.
- To continue to build our community links, particularly with the local churches to sustain and build on the Christian ethos of our school.