The Staff and Governors have been working on Our School Development Plan.
This year we are focusing on the following things to make Kennet Valley a strong school, where children grow in confidence and make excellent progress academically.
- Improve progress in writing and maths by ensuring all writing is over the same, high standard, and that maths improvements continue to embed.
- Improve the leadership and management to ensure all teaching and learning is of a high standard, and is continually monitored and evaluated.
- Continue to build children’s self confidence
- For governors to work effectively with staff to communicate a shared vision, ethos and strategic direction for the school.
- To continue to build our community links, particularly with the local churches to sustain and build on the Christian ethos of our school.
To read our full School Development plan, please click here.